Friday, February 27, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

Yoyo.... Haha.. Unique introduction.. Yesterday,
Vidya, Nanthini and me went to watch Slumdog
Millionaire in Tampiness. We thought of going to
1:10pm show.But due to some circumstances, we
went to 3:50pm show... Since we met each other
earlier and to kill the time, we went to Burger King to
have our lunch. I jus ate nuggets. I was not hungry at all.
Then, we surrounded the Tampiness Mall and went for the
movie... The movie was damn nice...As you all know that
Slumdog Millionaire won 8 Oscar awards... Before it win,
i thought of watching the movie.... Here are my comments
for the movie. The storyline is fabulous... The music was nice..
The music director is any other than AR Rahman who won 2 Oscar
Awards... The people who acted in the movie gave their best shots..
Basically the story is........ I will not tell you..... You have to find out
yourself..... Hahahaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment