Friday, January 9, 2009

I Want To Be....

TP Bag 2009
Hi!!! You may be wondering how i get my tp bag right??? Haha....It is a long and funny story indeed. But, let me summarise it here. Me and my friends were fond in getting tp bags. Since we are studying in tp,we are not suppose to take the bags. So, we think on how to obtain the bags.
Currently,we does not have our secondary school ez-link card. So we think,think and think...Suddenly, my friend Shah got an idea. He told us that, he will show his national
service card and obtain the bags. We thought it was a good idea. So, we quickly went to the personin-charge and showed his national service card. Within few minutes, we obtain our bags!!!!
Nice trick right!!!! Must send credit to Shah!!!
Apart from my story, what do you think of the tp bag?
Leave your comments at my tagboard.....
ps: I does not know where to place the bag and take the picture.
So, i have no choice but to take the picture at my bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment