Monday, January 5, 2009

Wow!!! I like him now!!!

Go away lah you!!!
So Cute Smiling!!!

Stylo Man!!!


After seeing chennai 600028, Saroja and Supermaniyapuram,
WOW!!! I have fall in love with actor Jai. He is so handsome
and cute!!!. Apart from my ex- actor Simbu, he looks much
more better than him... My friends Nanthini and Vidya will
be shocked to see me writing this.. Because they know how much
i was crazy about Simbu. But now, he is my EX. Look, i have focus the
word "EX". Ha Ha.. For the time being, my current lover is Jai....!!!
Who knows, there will be another actor who might still my heart....
Lets wait and see...



ps: Its normal for every film industry to steal people's heart.
Everyone would have their favourite heros right? So am i...
So,don't think another way....

No comments:

Post a Comment